Wednesday, October 13, 2010

After so long.saki yuuji


Yeah,it's true.it's been so long i never write anything here,until i,myself nearly forget that i actually have a blog.lame me.well its been a year,mybe,i guess i can't recall the last time i'm typing in this box to express myself,but perhaps after this i wrote more,eventhough i have loads of works and studying to do.

recently,i have lots of thoughts coming to my mind.and it even makes me frustrated more when i can't seem find the answer.i'm just dropping down in the pitch black world of fantasy,which i love to remained there silently.honestly,i don't know myself.The fact of sometimes thinking about it is sad.the words' your existence is nothing but sad' really kills me inside.envy is a vain word.yeah,can't deny it.

I'm nearly reaching 22 years old, and in fact i'm still doing nothing!still have nothing,while i'm watching enviously others who can reach their dreams at my age.it makes me wonder,am i destinied not to do things in my life?am i going to lead a life like an ordinary person,breath and die like most people do it too?call me ungrateful or else,but yes,i want to be different.i don't ask much,but at least i am able to do things i love,it would be so much for me.like seriously.living a life that you really hope.sounds interesting to me.

therefore i'm planning slowly,i planted all the seeds of my dreams so i can't harvest them later when it all ready.lets finishing law,get a job, start saving,and let's live in Japan.I hope it will not remain as a dream.i will make it a reality.one day you will see.(")(^____^)(")

No comments:

Post a Comment