Friday, October 29, 2010

WHEN I SAY GOODBYE

I’m awake when I sleep,

For my dreams is never ending, it keeps repeating until I’m tired

These cold hands and frozen legs,

My voice that I scream turns to a faint sigh

I always hides myself from dazzling sun arose before me,

I want to touch it, even though I know I can’t feel its warmth,

Every smile I smile is just a passing memory,

I wish I can laugh more with no regrets in my heart.

For the last time I want to tell you,

That I want to sleep in your lap,

Until I close my eyes, and those winds brings me to you

Like flowers in the summer

The sky looks so calm,

Which I love to throw my sight at it,

But, along this winding roads,

I keep broken my heart.

In the gloomy sight of rainy days,

I cried along my hollowness that empties me

My body feels numb,

I know I won’t be here for long

Smile for me, please

If you ask me, whether I’m happy all this while,

I would nod, even though in my heart I hope I’ll be happier

This shiny road I paint my dreams for you to catch and remind you of me.

I won’t say ‘sayonara’ to you

Cause it’s just too sad,

Maybe I said ‘see you later’

Even though my heart feel bitter

Emm, yeah.It felt a little bit better.

Thank you for being a part of me,

Just like summer,

I shall carry this warmth with me,

Eternally. Surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment