Friday, October 22, 2010

YES,I DO.BUT WHY???

yup,i can't deny i'm the type of person who falls in love and out again easily,like a snap of finger.And maybe because of that too,i'm still single until now,because its hard for me to find a guy that suits my taste!yeah,i know i not that beautiful to demand a guy who looks like a prince coming down from heaven,but at least finding a guy that i can imagine my future with him,that sounds...so distant for me,right now.*sigh*who cares.i don't die yet because of loneliness.hehe.But,maybe because of him i don't mind not having someone by myself.eventhough he remains in my imagination only.WHYYYYYY...(T___T)

As long you exist,that fact make me happier a bit.

Thanks Aoi.You make me dreaming all day about you,
Eventhough you don't know about my existence here,
Eventhough you never reply my tweets,
Eventhough you scream like hell in defective tragedy and still sounds cool to me,
Eventhough you always pose like a drag queen eventhough you can look cooler if you pose like usual,..err..well i blame the photographer for that,
Eventhough it took me a while to choose you between Uruha and Shou.

No comments:

Post a Comment